Jobs at ELLIOT’S HOUSE
The #1 pet service company to work for! —Boston Globe
Elliot’s House is a premier pet services company looking for dog walkers and pet sitters. We are looking to add eager and energetic individuals to our growing team!
If you love animals, especially dogs, and you have a clean driving record, we hope you’ll want to join us. Apply today! Training is provided.
Dog Walker / Pet Sitter
Part-time and full-time jobs available.
Looking for employment? How about a great job working outdoors with a clientele that is always happy to see you? Your dream job is here! Enjoy the outdoors while caring for pets as an Elliot’s House dog walker and pet stitter. Be a part of an amazing pack that services Boston, Cambridge, and Somerville. Whether you are looking for your first job, a second part-time job, a college job, or something fun to do in retirement, if you love dogs, you’re going to love working at Elliot’s House.
- Dog Walkers and Pet Sitters must be at least 18 years of age with High school diploma or equivalent.
- All of our employees possess a positive attitude, love of dogs, and a willingness to work.
- We’re not offering boring desk jobs. You’ll be traveling to our customers to care for their fur babies, therefore you need a valid driver’s license.
- It’s not a dealbreaker but we prefer that you own a reliable registered car as well which will make transportation easier.
- Employees of Elliot’s house all have a love for animals and therefore a strong comfort level with both dogs and cats. It would be a plus if you have experience caring for dogs and cats. Tell us about your pet care experience when you apply, even if that experience isn’t professional.
- Great references: By calling on some great references from your past employment, we’ll get to know you better. If this is your first job, you can share some great references from other sources such as teachers, or community leaders.
- Did we mention you really must love dogs? We love what we do, as a result, the connection to our work is the key to our success. We’re growing, and we want all our team members to love their job as much as we do.
- As a dog walker, you’ll provide dog-walking services in all types of weather to including rain, wind, sleet, and snow. And also in great weather. If you like working outdoors and can work independently, this is a great job for you.
- Our employees maintain a clean criminal background and driving records. A criminal/background check will be conducted upon hire.
- We communicate via cell phone and therefore you should always have a working well-charged cell phone so you are able to quickly and effectively respond to all inquiries from our team. A smartphone with email or text access is a plus.
- Our jobs are offered on a 90-day trial period and therefore ask that you are able to commit to a schedule during that trial period without requesting time off.
If this job sounds good to you, we’d love to interview you. Please, fill in the application on this page or contact us directly to apply.