Please Review Our Policies
- Dogs must have current DHLPP, Bordetella, and Rabies We require a copy of current vaccinations to keep on file. This requires a brief call to your veterinarian, in order to allow vaccination records to be emailed to us.
- Pets must be on a once a month flea and tick control program such as Advantage or Frontline.
- Dogs must wear a current license and identification tag. We recommend having your pup micro-chipped for identification purposes.
Rules and Regulations
• Please be informed: All scheduling & cancellations must be done through the office via email, not through our employees. Our employees do not handle scheduling or any administrative aspects and they are under contract to work only for us and cannot be requested for any side jobs or other opportunities.
• By adhering to this you will help us and our employees take the best care of you and your pet and help us to avoid any confusion, mix-ups, or misunderstandings.
• All clients must provide a visitors parking pass or have a parking spot available to use while we service your furry friends. If an employee receives a parking ticket due to a failure to provide the above, your account will be charged for the parking ticket amount plus $5 processing fee.
- Walking: walking, cat sitting and other general services require a 24-hour cancellation policy in order for us to better serve you. Any cancellations made without a 24-hour notice will be charged for that day’s services.
- Boarding: Boarding pickup times happen in two sessions: 1) Morning (8-11am) and 2) Afternoon (3-5pm). Checkout time is 9:00 am after the last night of boarding and your pet will be home between 8-11am. There are no afternoon pickups on Fridays.Should you need a later checkout time in the afternoon, your pet will stay for Daycare for the day for an additional fee of $35 per pet. During this time your pet will get to run and play with other furry pals for the day. Drop off will be between 3-5pm. All boarding services include free pickup and drop off for Cambridge and Somerville, Downtown Boston and Seaport residents. Canceling a reservation will require you to pay for the half of time reserved unless you cancel before the 48 hours for all non-holiday reservations, and more than seven (7) days in advance for holiday reservations. (A holiday is defined by our company as any holiday recognized by the US Postal Service.)
All cancelation must be done via the owners portal or email. No phone cancelation or cancelation via service providers. If you have any cancellations or schedule changes please contact us: Email: email@example.com Call: 617-800-9421 Text: 617-800-9421