- Dogs must have current DHLPP, Bordetella and Rabies vaccinations. We require a copy of current vaccinations to keep on file. This requires a brief call to your veterinarian, in order to allow vaccination records to be emailed to us.
- Pets must be on a once a month flea and tick control program such as Advantage or Frontline.
- Dogs must wear a current license and identification tag. We recommend having your pup micro-chipped for identification purposes.
Terms and Conditions
The parties herein agree as follows:
- 1)Elliot’s House is authorized to perform care and services as outlined in this contract. In addition, Elliot’s House is authorized to seek emergency veterinary care with release from all liabilities related to transportation, treatment, and expense. Should specified veterinarian be unavailable Elliot’s House is authorized to engage the services of the veterinarian of their choice. If the client cannot be contacted in a timely manner, Elliot’s House is authorized to approve medical and/or emergency treatment (excluding euthanasia) as recommended by a veterinarian. Client agrees to reimburse Elliot’s House for expenses incurred, plus any additional fees for attending to such emergency, as well as expenses incurred for any other home/dog supplies needed.
- 2)In the event of inclement weather or natural disaster, Elliot’s House is entrusted to use best judgment in caring for dog(s) and home. Elliot’s House will be held harmless for consequences related to such decisions.
- 3)I (or my homeowner’s insurance) will be responsible for any injury (i.e. pet bite, scratches requiring medical attention) to dog walker due to my pet(s) or condition of premises.
- 4)This company, its employees and independent contractors agree to provide the services stated in this contract in a reliable, caring, and trustworthy manner. In consideration of these services and as an express condition thereof, the Client expressly waives and relinquishes any and all claims against said Elliot’s House except those arising from negligence or willful misconduct on the part of the dog walker.
- 5)I understand that this contract also serves as an invoice and I take full responsibility for prompt payment of fees. All unanticipated times and expenses spent during responsible completion of pet care duties will be paid upon receipt of additional invoice. A finance charge will be added to unpaid balances after thirty (30) DAYS. One half deposit is required on lengthy assignments and clients with a history of late payment will be required to pay before services are rendered.
- 6)I further authorize this contract to be valid approval for future services permitting this dog walking service to accept my telephone reservations for service and enter my promises without additional signed contracts or written authorizations.
- 7)All photos of your pet will only be used on our site for you to see, as well as our promotional social media sites, i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. Photos will not be sold or traded.
- 8)I certify that all information is complete and accurate. I hereby authorize Elliot’s House to collect payment for all charges/invoices for services rendered. I certify that I am the authorized signer of the credit/debit card listed above.
- Clients must provide spare keys for any services booked with Elliot’s House and all door locks to buildings and residences must be in working order. Elliot’s House will not responsable for clients locked out of residences due to faulty locks, doors, and concierge unavailability. Unfortunately we generally cannot accommodate lockout calls. If our schedule permits, we are happy to help and we charge a $25.00 fee. Request for key returns must be given within 30 days of the last service. Keys will automatically be disposed of after 30 days of the last service date. Residence without concierge service is required to have a lockbox.
- Elliot’s House cannot guarantee that my pet will utilize the bathroom during the allotted time for service delivery. Any pet service in which the pet does not utilize the bathroom will be charged at the full standard rate.
- Elliot’s House reserves the right to cancel services if weather conditions, travel conditions or other circumstances are deemed unsafe at the sole discretion of the company.
- If my pet demonstrates behavior toward Elliot’s House providers that endangers the physical safety of the provider or my pet, Elliot’s House may make the determination that services will not be delivered to my pet. In this case, I understand that I will be notified and charged at the full standard rate for the service.
If, in my absence, my dog should be injured, appears sick, or otherwise requires immediate veterinary attention as determined by Elliot’s House in its sole and absolute discretion, I hereby authorize Elliot’s House to consult with any veterinarian for treatment or guidance. I authorize Elliot’s House to utilize the services of any veterinarian selected by Elliot’s House. I understand that I am responsible for any charges, including transportation costs, incurred with respect to any such veterinary services. I name Elliot’s House as my attorney-in-fact to act in my name to accomplish the foregoing.
I authorize Elliot’s House to obtain the current pet medical records from my current veterinarian.
I understand that that if I cancel a Boarding, Grooming and Pet taxi reservation I will be required to pay for half of the scheduled time reserved, unless I cancel within 48 hours for all non-holiday reservations, and more than seven (7) days in advance for holiday reservations. (A holiday is defined by our company as any holiday recognized by the US Postal Service.)
- Walking: walking, cat sitting and other general services require a 24-hour cancellation policy in order for us to better service you. Any cancellations made without a 24-hour notice will be charged for that day’s services.
Boarding check-in time is from 8am to 5pm. Boarding check-out time is 10am on the date of check out. If you require a later check-out time, a late check out fee of $35 will extend the check-out time to 3-5pm.
We offer free pick-up and drop-off service In the following cities with boarding: Cambridge, Somerville Seaport and Downtown Boston.
Pet Taxi Policies
Pet taxi services are Monday through Saturday from 9am-5pm. The taxi rate is $48 per hour (with a minimum booking time of one hour). Cancellation is required within 48 hours of the scheduled service. If cancellation is not received 48 hours prior to the scheduled service, the client will be charged for full amount of the scheduled travel expense.
We reserve the right to charge an additional fee for cleanup of feces, urine and property damage by your pet in a transport vehicle, the boarding location or (if you request) your home.
Grooming services take place Tuesday through Saturday, from 10:00am-3:00pm. We currently service Cambridge, Somerville, Downtown Boston and Seaport only. See Elliotshouse.com for up to date pricing. All prices include free pick-up and drop-off service, however, this services does not include any additional services, i.e. walking etc.
In-home pet sitting policies
Our dog-handlers provide in-home, overnight pet-sitting Monday through Sunday. Please call Elliot’s House for up to date pricing and scheduling. The current rate includes a morning and an evening walk, feeding, and playing. Any additional walking (i.e. a midday walk) or services will require an additional fee.
- All services are billed every Friday for any series provided Monday through Friday. Any weekend services are billed on Sundays.
- Boarding services are billed following the completion of the scheduled service. During the holidays, a boarding deposit is required.
For your convenience, we have added a fast and easy way to schedule services through our website! When you go to elliotshouse.com you will see a blue button labeled “Schedule Services” located in the upper right hand corner below the social media icons. Click this button for a quick and easy request for all of our services! It is compatible with mobile devices such as your smartphone or tablet!
We always try to answer and schedule all email requests as soon as possible. Due to the increasing volume of after-hour emails and requests, we are now sending a reminder to all that our hours of operation are Monday through Saturday 9:00 AM- 5:00 PM. Any emails sent in after 5:00 PM will be answered the following day.
- In accordance with federal law, the parties shall execute this form electronically – binding the parties to the same degree as a handwritten signature.
- I have reviewed this service contract for accuracy and understand the contents of this form.
Company Rules and Regulations
- Please be informed: All scheduling & cancellations must be done through the office via email, not through our employees. Our employees do not handle scheduling or any administrative aspects and they are under contract to work only for us and cannot be requested for any side jobs or other opportunities.
- By adhering to this you will help us and our employees take the best care of you and your pet and help us to avoid any confusion, mix-ups, or misunderstandings.
- All clients must provide a visitor’s parking pass or have a parking spot available to used while we service your furry friends. If an employee receives a parking ticket due to a failure to provide the above, your account will be charged for the parking ticket amount plus $5 processing fee.
If you have any cancellations or schedule changes please contact us:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org